Lyndon Crossings Apartments offer its residents plenty of amenities within your home, but our community has even more to offer. Our community is welcoming to new neighbors and there is plenty within our area for you to enjoy with your friends or your family.
Our community is also pet-friendly and we accept both dogs and cats. There are some additional restrictions, but our leasing office can discuss all of the specifics with you upon your arrival.
Whether you’re living on your own, with a friend or significant other – our apartments in Lyndon have many great features that will make you feel at home immediately. Our quaint neighborhood has all the charm of the city with many local luxuries nearby. If you’d like to learn more about our available units, please contact our leasing office today to schedule a walkthrough of Lyndon Crossings Apartments.
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Window Treatments
- Ceiling Fans
- Balconies or Patios
- Spacious Closets
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Swimming Pool
- Accepts Credit Cards/Debit Cards online
- Short-term lease agreements
- On bus line
- Pets must be 12 months of age or older
- Dogs have a 50-pound weight limit and 18-inch height limit
- Cats must be spayed or neutered
- Monthly pet rent of $25 dollars
- $300 pet deposit for 1 / $500 pet deposit for 2
- All pets must be listed on renter’s insurance